Monday, January 06, 2014

Enough, already, and happy new year


“Enough is abundance to the wise." - Euripide

 

Indeed.  This is a valuable outlook, especially for anyone living on planet Earth in 2014, where the majority of people definitely do not have enough.


I have been thinking about what I want my word of the year to be.  I've never before had a word of the year, but I stumbled upon the concept when reading something by the author Gretchen Rubin.  She's great about coming up with a list of rules and goals to live by.  


I have decided that I want my word of the year to be "peace".


Now, to figure out how to live by that one-word rule......

3 comments:

Jody said...

(HUGS)
Let me know when you find out how - I need that one almost more than anything!

Happy New Year, dear B:)

B.S. said...

Heh! Yeah, I'll be sure to let you know.......Happy New Year to you, Jody!

B

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com